Search

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Memoirs of a 4:20 Past

Being the social butterfly I am, and being ridiculously popular and super cool among my millions of friends who would all just totally love to be with me, I was invited to many 4:20 parties. But, I refrained, and decided to go to the 4:20 party that all the cool people were at, God's 4:20. I went to the afternoon mass at my local parish, and this was where I met my best friend, and my pastor, Reverend Glen. Turns out, Reverend Glen has been around the block a few times, and really understands what kids nowadays are all about, and he gave me some lasting 4:20 advice that all Pigeon Stew readers should know...some of them rhyme.
  1. Whiskey before frisky, very risky (he then proceeded to tell me an entertaining anecdote about him. his best college buddy, his college girlfriend, and the entire football team!)
  2. Beer before beer, good to steer...your truck
  3. Wine before dance...DON'T DANCE!
  4. Lastly, and most importantly, smoking weed makes you awesome.

I hope that this advice has brought you the warmth and excitement that it has brought me, and I'm sure that it has left your mind erect and ready for action.

Deuces,

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment